Wednesday 21 January 2015

Six hundred up.

Would you believe this is post number 600 of my blog? I began it in early January 2010 and since then it's been a hotchpotch of, mmmm, stuff. A hotchpotch of .........

Birds....
And bees.....
 
And a very nice tree.
There have been books...
Butterflies.....
...and a barbeque.
I've talked about reading, writing, and TV (Oooh look - there's an Oxford comma). There've been walks, moorland and coastal. There've been musings, philosophical, political and grammatical. And any amount of random foolishness ...  
Be warned, I'm not done yet.

3 comments:

rationalist said...

I always thought that a hotchpotch was a mutton stew with mixed vegetables. On reflection, that is pretty well what you have been giving us. Hmm. Carry on, Deri...

rationalist said...

Oxford comma:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_i1xk07o4g

DNP said...

Got me there. I was expecting a learned exposition of the merits of using the serial comma. Nonetheless, some of the guitar playing was pretty good.