Friday 2 October 2015

Dressing for the job

I forgot to mention when I was talking about composting in my last post that I always try to dress for the job in hand. Not everyone shows such sartorial elegance, I know, but I do have a boiler suit for every task.
My green one for all the jobs I do in the garden. It blends in with the vegetation and allows me to hide from the grandchildren easily. It also gives Mrs P and myself hours of fun as we play hide and seek amongst the runner beans and potatoes. It can take ages for her to track me down, either that or she runs away and leaves me to it.
My blue one for jobs indoors. To avoid any confusion, we don't paint anything indoors blue. We did once and Mrs P didn't find me for a week. 
My 'senior moments' one for when I don't know what I should be doing or where I am.

No comments: